Welcome to the Utah Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (UEAFCS)! UEAFCS is a working association in the state of Utah where Extension faculty can gather together and discuss issues impacting Extension employees and those with whom we work. Joining UEAFCS can be very beneficial to someone just starting out. Below are just a few of the benefits of becoming a member.
- Networking opportunities with faculty with similar interests and area
- Annual conference opportunities both at a local level and national level
- Opportunities to develop and enhance your leadership and management skills by serving in a leadership capacity
- Forums for presenting research and program information and discussing common Extension concerns at annual conferences
- Recognition for outstanding achievements through an extensive awards and recognition program
- Opportunity to serve as External Reviewers for promotion and tenure, as well as publication reviews