Examples of "Best Practices" in the application of diversity through effective Extension programming is provided in this resource area. These examples provide ideas for program development that could be replicated in other areas of the state and nation. Explore the special approaches these Extension professionals have used to engage minority and underrepresented audiences in meaningful Extension programs.
- Farm Safety Classes for Hispanic Farm Workers
- Latino Milking and Calf Care Schools
- Research on Strong Marriages in the Latino Culture
- Education for Hispanic Dairy Workers
- Diabetes Education in the Latino Community
- Weed, Water and Soils Conference
- Pachanga in Washington County
- Junior Master Gardener Program - Seeds of Diversity
- BaFa BaFa Enhancing Cultural Diversity
- Celebrating Multi-Cultural Traditions in the Community-Extending After School 4-H Club Opportunities
- 4-H Ethnic Foods Contest
- Latino Finance Program
- Hispanic Families Education Network
- Latino Homemaker Programs in Piute County
- Utilizing Latino Packer Trainers as Beef Carcass "Experts"