Maps and Monitoring Locations
Utah Water Watch Monitoring Sites
Explore the map below that shows active and available UWW monitoring sites throughout Utah.
- Zoom in to a region you are interested in and click on the stars to find out more information about each site.
- To view active sites and available sites separately, click on the symbol in the top left corner of the map. Then, check the layers you wish to see.
- To view the map in a new web page tab, click on the symbol in the top right corner of the map.
= active stream sites
= active lake sites
= available stream sites
= available lake sites
Utah Water Watch Monitored Sites for 2019
Explore the map below that shows which UWW sites have been monitored in 2019. The darker the blue dot, the more monitoring events the site has had for 2019.
Interactive maps and resources to see what watershed you live in:
- Utah Major Watersheds- This is how the Division of Water Quality breaks down our 10 major watersheds
- Division of Water Quality Assessment Units- Find out the designated beneficial uses of water in Utah
- Utah Clean Water- See projects that have been done in your watershed