Without our volunteers Utah Water Watch would not exist. We appreciate all the hard work and dedication from our volunteers!
We award monthly prizes for volunteers who submit data. Prizes include T-shirts, hats, water bottles, and other fun items to show our appreciation. Simply monitor your site and submit your data online to be automatically entered into the drawing.
June - Linda Pflughaupt - Weber River - McLeod Creek
July - Rachel Struhs - Jordan River - Little Cottonwood Creek
May - Paul Zuckerman - Jordan River - Mill Creek and Mountain Dell Creek
June - Arne Hultquist - SE Colorado River - Mill Creek Grand County
July - Janice and Matt Valek - Sevier River - Mammoth Creek
August - Kevin Damon - Weber River - McLeod Creek and Kimball Creek
September - Laura Reed - SE Colorado River - Mill Creek Grand County and Pack Creek
October - Richard Edwards - Jordan River - Spanish Fork River and Utah Lake
- Prizes are only awarded for the months of April through October.
- One winner will be selected for each month. No repeat winners during the same calendar year.
- The selection for the monthly winner will occur three business days after the end
of each month. To be eligible, your report for the month needs to be submitted by
- The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of all volunteers who have successfully
reported a monitoring event for that month.
- Your name will be put into the drawing each time you report a monitoring event during the month. The more you monitor, the more chances you have of winning a prize!
- If you are selected to be a winner, you will be contacted by email or phone after the selection has been made.
- We will also announce the winner on the Utah Water Watch website and social media.
Volunteer of the Year
Every year, we select a volunteer of the year and highlight them on our website and social media. Learn why they enjoy volunteering and continue to monitor. Also view graphs of their data.