The Utah Water Watch Database
Utah Water Watch data is publicly available on CitSci.org, which was developed through the Natural Resources Ecology Lab (NREL) at Colorado State University as an initiative to promote citizen involvement in scientific research.
See instructions below to submit, view, and download data.
Please contact us for assistance or if you have questions - email@example.com or 435-797-2580.
Click here for access to the UWW database on CitSci.org
Joining CitSci Instructions
1. To begin entering data, click on the "Go to the Database" button.
2. Once on the new page, click "Login"on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the green "Sign Up" button
4. It will then ask for some information. Once you have completed this, press "submit."
5. Next, you will click on "Projects" toward the top of the page and search for "Utah Water Watch" and click on "Ask to Join."
6. A new screen will show up. Check the box next to "I accept this agreement" and click submit. Your request will be accepted within a few days. You will receive an email indicating that you have been accepted to the project. Once you have been accepted to the project, you will be able to submit data.