Utah Water Watch data is publicly available on CitSci.org, which was developed through the Natural Resources Ecology Lab (NREL) at Colorado State University as an initiative to promote citizen involvement in scientific research.
See instructions below to submit, view, and download data. The use of the previous website (uww.usu.edu) for data entry ended June 30, 2018.
While all Tier 1 data is available on CitSci.org, there is still some legacy data missing. We hope to all legacy data added as soon as possible (some Tier 2 data collected before June 2018 and old Lake Watch Secchi data is not available on CitSci).
Access the all legacy data can be found here - All UWW Data 2002 - February 2019 (this data sheet may not include the most recent uploads to CitSci)
Contact us for assistance or if you have questions - email@example.com or 435-797-2580.
Joining CitSci Instructions
1. To begin entering data, click on the "Go to the Database" button.
2. Once on the new page, click "Login"on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the green "Sign Up" button
4. It will then ask for some information. Once you have completed this, press "submit."
5. Next, you will click on "Projects" toward the top of the page and search for "Utah Water Watch" and click on "Ask to Join."
6. A new screen will show up. Check the box next to "I accept this agreement" and click submit. Your request will be accepted within a few days. Once you have been accepted you will be able to submit data.