Extension is unique in structure and function. As a partnership of federal, state, and local governments, the Extension system -- with its network of county offices and state universities, is in a position to deliver educational programs at the grassroots level throughout the nation.
The partnership between USU Extension and Sanpete County contributes to the development of quality educational programs that address the needs of Sanpete County individuals and families. With the support of Sanpete County funding, USU Extension faculty secured $544,294 in external grant funding in 2014. Grant money aided in the employment of 15 part-time assistants who have been instrumental in providing educational programs throughout the county. External funding also provided opportunities to establish new adult and youth programs, as well as, helped to build upon existing programs in order to serve a greater number of Sanpete County residents.
Want to know what we've been up to recently? Then please read our most recent 2015 Summer Edition Clover Connection Newsletter.
- June 23, 10 am to 2 pm: Summer Camps Begin
- For specific dates and times for each camp, please see the flyer.
- July 7, 12 to 1 pm: Nutrition Knowledge at Noon
- Come enjoy a free lunch and gain some new skills in the kitchen!
- July 18, Begins at 9 am: Sanpete County 4-H Western Open Horse Show
- Pre-register to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to stay updated on all the newest Sanpete County Extension news? Be sure to follow us on Facebook.