Youth who wish to participate in 4
-H and adults who will be serving as a volunteer must enroll in 4-H through Zsuite.
Adults who will not be serving in a volunteer role do not need to enroll.

First Time Enrollment

Returning Members

For more information on registering for 4-H through Zsuite, contact us!
Rob Griffin | State 4-H Zsuite Specialist |  435-797-3761 | rob.griffin@usu.edu