A drought is a recurring event faced by many cow/calf producers across the nation. As drought events increase in their severity, it is important for cattle producers to have a management plan to mitigate the economic effects of drought. Two of the most co...
Tribal Agriculture & Drought: Impacts, Strategies, & Management
- "Food Tourism Development Strategies for SW Indian Country"
- "Improving the Economic Sustainability of American Indian Agriculture"
- "Economic Sustainability in American Indian Agriculture. What Can We Do?"
- "Economic Impacts of Drought on Southwestern Tribal Economies"
- "Farmer and Rancher Response to Drought in the West"
Published Extension Fact Sheets
Published Academic Articles
- “Innovative Food Tourism Development Strategies for Sustainability on American Indian Reservations”
- “Producer Response to Drought Policy in the West”
- “The Economic Impacts of Drought on Navajo Nation”
- "Producer Preferences for Drought Management Strategies in the Arid West”
- "Irrigation Investment on an American Indian Reservation"
Draft Academic Articles
Graduate Student Thesis/Dissertation
- "Profitability Analysis of Drought Management Strategies on Southwest Indian Reservations"
- "Three Essays on Land Property Rights, Water Trade, and Regional Development"