The Utah State University Botanical Center is dedicated to building a more sustainable Utah through community education. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other community-minded individuals, make new friends, and help support an important educational resource.
- Meet fun and interesting people
- Increase your knowledge
- Contribute to the community
- Variety of volunteer schedules
- Enthusiasm for learning (training provided)
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Master Gardeners attend approximately 40 hours of classroom instruction and provide at least 40 hours of volunteer service through structured activities at the USU Botanical Center in Kaysville.
For more information contact Stacie Stone (435) 919-1323
For more information contact Olivia Shively at firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 919-1325.
Utah Water Watch (UWW) is a water quality education and data collection program that seeks to increase awareness about the importance of water quality and promote stewardship of Utah’s aquatic resources.
For more information contact Hope Braithwaite at email@example.com or (435) 919-1324
Help with the USU Botanical Center's special events including the Davis Heritage Festival, Scarecrow Walk, and Farmer's Markets.
To volunteer for the Farmers Market email firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer for other events, contact Susie Jones (801) 399-8201.
Community Group Opportunities
We are happy to help identify a project for your group or scout. Some examples of past projects include:
- Picking up litter around our ponds to ensure a healthy ecosystem and help control pollutants.
- Building and installing bat houses around the property.
- Flag pole installation.
- Building wooden benches for events.
- Removing invasive species.