UTAH 4-H EVENTS
Utah 4-H State Contests are a competitive showcase of youth talent throughout the state. Utah 4-H Seniors gather at State Contests for a chance to win the state title in their 4-H project area. There are a variety of contests from Horse and Livestock to Consumer Sciences, Public Speaking, and Shooting Sports. Winners receive prizes and a chance to compete at the national level. This event showcases skills in a competitive environment where youth achieve goals, meet others with similar interests, and develop a greater sense of belonging.
2020 - 2021 CONTEST DATES
- Date TBD | Wasatch County | Seniors
- Utah Envirothon Event Page
- Qualifier for:
- National Envirothon
- National FFA Natural Resources Competition
- National Forestry Invitational
- National Wildlife Habitat Education Program Contest
STATE SHOOTING SPORTS
- June 29-30 | Utah County/Orem | Seniors and Intermediates
- 4-H Cooking Challenge
- Consumer Decision Making
- Fashion Revue
- Favorite Foods
- FCS Bowl
- FCS Presentation
- FCS Skillathon
- Speech Contests
HORSE AND LIVESTOCK SYMPOSIUM
- October 15-17 | USU Logan Campus | Seniors, Intermediates, and Juniors
- Registration will close at 11:59pm on October 4th. No late entries will be accepted.
- All youth, ages 8-18, are invited to participate. FFA, Collegiate teams, and adults, may register to compete.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, there will be no spectators. To be on the grounds, all participants, including extension employees, must register!