4-H Discovery Days
4-H Discovery Days Contacts
4-H Discovery Days Coordinator: Pam Van Wagoner (email@example.com)
4-H Indoor Exhibits: Pam Van Wagoner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4-H Livestock and Horse Shows: Sage Allen (email@example.com or 385-468-4817)
For more information about the Junior Livestock Show visit Salt Lake County Jr. Livestock | Facebook
4-H Indoor Exhibits Information:
Check list for leaders for Indoor Exhibit’s:
- Hold a minimum of 6 hours of club meetings
- Make sure all members of your club are active on 4-H Online by June 1
- Collect all exhibits from your club members
- Enter Exhibit’s into the Utah 4-H Fair System https://utah4hreg.usu.edu/cf/
- Print Exhibit Tags for each item and attach to exhibit (pin, tape, etc.)
- Print off Exhibit List and bring with you to the County Fair Check In
- Bring Exhibits to fair
- Pick-up Fair Exhibits from fair once fair has ended
4-H Discovery Days will be open to the public at Wheeler Farm in the Activity Barn on August 19th - 20th, 2022.
4-H Salt Lake County Pet Show:
The Pet Show will take place at 4-H Discovery Days. Participants can enter by emailing Sage Allen their entry form by August 16th at midnight. She will then contact you about your presentation time.
All participants are required to do a Display and Demonstration on a technique or skill unique to their pet involving Pet Care. Live animals are not required and a plush/toy pet may be substituted when appropriate. Entry forms, judging rubric, and rules can be found below.
ONLY Club Leaders may register project exhibits for 4-H Discovery Days. Click >HERE< to access the registration page.
Even if you registered exhibits last year, you will need to request a new password for this year.
County/State Exhibitor Handbook
The 4-H Discovery Days exhibitors follow the guidelines and rules set forth by the Utah State 4-H Office.