Join us this summer for our #WalkingWednesday series at different trails throughout Davis County. This series is for anyone that wants to spend time outside, enjoy an active lifestyle, and connect with others. Why walk? Engaging in regular physical activity is one of the best things we can do to improve our health. Physical activity such as walking can help to: avoid chronic disease; feel joy, happiness and peace of mind, have less anxiety and stress, have more energy, and more! Each walk will highlight simple ways to improve our overall wellbeing followed by a group walk.
Walks are held on Wednesdays (June-August). There is no fee for participating, but we encourage you to pre-register to receive additional details, such as where to park and meet.
2022 Wellness Walks
- June 1 (9:30 AM)- Foxboro Wetlands Trail approx. 1.5 miles
- June 8 (6 PM)- Foxboro Wetlands Trail approx. 1.5 miles
- June 15 (9:30 AM)- Bountiful Lake Loop approx. 1.3 miles
- June 22 (6 PM) - Bountiful Lake Loop approx. 1.3 miles
- June 29 (9:30 AM)- Mills Park Trail approx. 1.25 miles (no dogs allowed)
- July 13 (9:30 AM) - Robert N. Hasenyager GSL Nature Trail approx. 1.3 miles (no dogs allowed)
- July 27 (9:30 AM) - Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve approx. 1.3 miles (no dogs allowed)
- August 10 (9:30 AM) - Jensen Park Trail approx. 2.4 miles
Participants should come prepared with their own water and wear appropriate clothing and footwear. All ages. Where allowed, leashed, friendly pets are welcome!