Become a Member or Renew Membership
Your Membership Will Help:
- Ensure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings.
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources.
- Support efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate.
Membership Benefits for 2021:
- Quarterly members-only classes. (Classes are limited to one ticket per garden member-no exceptions, cannot sign up friends for classes. But USU Garden Memberships make great gifts and help support the gardens!)
- Jan 27 - Succulent Topped Birdhouse
- April 7 or 8 - Annual Flower Bed Design (Offered in Kaysville on the 7th or Ogden on the 8th)
- June 10 - Botanical Watercolor Class
- Sept 15 - Just Peachy
- Discounts on all public events.
- May - Baby Animal Days CANCELLED
- A 1-year subscription to either Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazine
- Monthly USU Extension emails with gardening tips and classes in your area.
- Special private seasonal events
- Utah Native Wildflower Walk, depending on blooms, location and date TBD
- Apple and Cheese Tasting, at the Ogden Botanical Gardens
- Discounts at participating nursery partners (listed below) for our members: