Become a Member or Renew Membership
Your Membership Will Help:
- Ensure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings.
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources.
- Support efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate.
Membership Benefits for 2022:
- Quarterly members-exclusive classes. (Class fees are based on topic and supplies list)
- January 26 - Handcrafted Botanical Themed Cards
- June 1 - Perennials 101
- September 10 - Cobblers and More!
- December 7 - Christmas Floral Design
- (Classes are limited to one ticket per individual garden member- no exceptions, cannot sign up friends for classes. However, if you have a family membership, you can sign up other members of your immediate household by contacting the Extension office at (801) 399-8201. USU Garden Membership make great gifts and help support the gardens!)
- Special invitation to all public events;
- May - Davis Heritage Festival
- September - Taste of the USUBC and Scarecrow Walk
- A 1-year subscription to either Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazine.
- Monthly USU Garden Membership Newsletter with gardening tips and events.
- Special private seasonal events;
- Utah Native Wildflower Walk- TBD
- Apple and Cheese Tasting, at the Ogden Botanical Gardens.
- Discounts at participating nursery partners (listed below) for our members;
A nursery specializing in herbaceous perennials and annuals, including water-wise and intermountain native perennials, woody plants, and ornamental grasses.
7095 U.S 89 Willard, UT 84340
10% off entire purchase of regularly priced items
Lomond has a wide variety of flowers, shrubs, trees, seeds, lawn care, supplies, and knowledgeable experts to help keep your lawn and garden looking great.
304 W. Pleasant View Dr. Ogden, UT 84414
10% off regularly priced perennials, trees and shrubs.