How Do I Join 4-H?

Joining Utah 4-H is easy!

  • If you are in grades K-12, and live in Utah, there is probably a club near you.
  • Join a 4-H club that's in your area!
  • Start a 4-H club . . . gather some others together and find an adult to work with you.
  • Join a special interest group--a group that gets together for a short time to study one thing, or to participate in one activity!
  • Enroll as an individual and explore the project of your choice!

County Extension Agents are the key to getting started in 4-H. They can tell you what clubs already exist in your county, what projects are currently available, or how to start a new club.

Is there a cost?

In Washington County we require a small fee that covers accidental injury (during 4-H activities)  insurance, mailings, and staff.  These fees cover all 4-H projects throughout the year. (Some camps and shows may require additional fees.)  

  • $5/year for cloverbud members (grades k-2)
  • $10/year  per 4-H members (grades 3-12)
  • $0/year  For Volunteer Leaders