Establishment a Lawn
Weeds and Common Insect Problems utahpests.usu.edu
Utah State University is the resource for identifying and resolving problems with weeds and pests in the Intermountain West. Whether you have an invasive plant, or a pesky bug attacking your plants, the Utah Pests resources are your best stop to find an answer.
Insect resources include:
- Armyworms and cutworms
- Black grass beetle
- Chinch bug
- Crane fly
- ... and much more.
Disease resources include:
- Winter diseases such as white and pink molds
- Necrotic Ring Spot
- Summer Patch
- Fairy Ring
- Powdery Mildew
- Turf Establishment
- Northern Utah Turf Management
- Using Compost in Turf
- Utah Pests Turfgrass Advisories
- Turfgrass Cultivars for Utah
- Weed Control in Utah Lawns
- Basic Turfgrass Care
- Lawn Fertilizers for Cool Season Turf
- http://usual.usu.edu - USU Soil Testing Lab
- https://slowtheflow.org - Lawn Watering Guide
Need Some Useful Tips?
Join thousands of gardeners who have subscribed to USU Extension's free gardening tips directly from our experts.