Weber County Fair - August 11-14th, 2021
Exhibiting in the county and state fair is an important highlight of a club member's 4-H experience. Weber County 4-H club members are eligible to exhibit in the Weber County Fair, which is held in August each year. Click here for the fair guidelines.
- Junior Livestock Show: FFA and 4-H youth must be 8 years old AND in 3rd grade as of September 1st of the current 4-H year (September 1 - August 31) to be eligible to participate in a junior livestock project (beef, sheep or swine) and meet registration/tagging deadlines to show at the Weber County Fair. Click here for the Jr. Livestock guidelines.
- Open Bucket Calf, Breeding Heifers, and Goat Shows: The bucket calf, breeding heirfers, and goat shows are open shows, rather than 4-H shows. Youth interested in participating in these shows need to submit an online entry form here.
- Indoor 4-H Exhibits (non-animal exhibits): 4-H’ers in K-12 grades are eligible to enter indoor exhibits in the Weber County Fair.
- Cloverbud youth (youth in K-2 as of June 1st of the current 4-H year) will receive participation ribbons only.
- The pre-entry deadline for 4-H indoor exhibits at the Weber County Fair is July 30, 2021
- Leaders must pre-enter their club members exhibits online (using the link below), or if necessary, by submitting the pre-entry form to the Weber County 4-H office before 5:00 p.m. on July 27, 2021 (online pre-entry is preferred).
How to Get Involved! - Indoor Exhibits
- Enroll in 4-H by June 1, 2021. https://4h.zsuite.org
- Choose your club! Youth must be a part of a club in order to enter projects into the fair. You can find available clubs HERE.
- Create your project!
- Enter your project in the fair. *Coordinate with your club leader to submit your project.
- Attend the fair and find your project!
- See what you earned and prepare for next year!
2021 Dates for 4-H Indoor Exhibits
- June 1: Youth need to be enrolled in 4-H to qualify to enter stuff into the fair.
- July 1: Pre-entry of all 4-H indoor exhibits begins
- July 30: Deadline for pre-entry of all 4-H indoor exhibits.
- August 9: Bring 4-H indoor exhibits to the Exhibit Hall between 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- August 16: Pick up 4-H indoor exhibits from the Weber County Fair at the Exhibit Hall between 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- September 1: Resubmit food item exhibits selected for state fair competition by 5:00 p.m. at 4-H office
- August 31: Deadline to pick up premium monies from the Weber County Fair at the Premium Bank inside the Golden Spike Arena (Northwest entrance).
- September 8: All state fair garden exhibits need to be submitted to the 4-H office between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Because of differing harvest schedules between the county and state fair, ANY current 4-H member (3rd-12th grade) is eligible to enter gardening exhibits at the state fair. Garden entries MUST be state fair quality.
September 21: All state fair exhibits, ribbons, and premiums must be picked up from the 4-H office between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The 4-H office will not be responsible for exhibits not claimed at this time.