Promoting Healthy Lands and Healthy Horses
The goal of this camp is to help youth understand and appreciate the value of our wild horses and burros. Research shows that providing educational opportunities outside of the classroom is a great way to cultivate personal interest and conservation stewardship in youth.
This overnight camp is an opportunity for youth across Utah to learn about managing public lands, rangelands, wild horses, and burros, looking deeper at the relationship between healthy lands and healthy horses!
Join us at one of our next camps!
June 22 – 23, 2023 | July 27 – 28, 2023
Registration cost is $60 per youth and includes:
- 4 meals
- Overnight lodging
- Camp materials
- Camp activities
July Camp Details
- July 27 – 28, 2023
- Drop-off: Thursday, July 27 • 8:30 AM • at the Sevier County Fairgrounds in Richfield, Utah
- Pick-Up: Friday, July 28 • 4 PM (tentative) • at the Sevier County Fairgrounds in Richfield, Utah
- Please contact your local extension office for additional pick-up & drop-off locations
- Ages 6th – 12th Grades
- Registration Closes July 21st at 11:59 p.m.
Register for July 2023 Mustang Camp
*For non-4H members, register at this link
Registration closes July 24, 2023.
June Camp Details
- June 22 – 23, 2023
- in Tooele County
- Finished - check back next year!
Jessie Hadfield | firstname.lastname@example.org | 435-797-8442
Download the official Utah 4-H Event App for detailed info on shows, projects, conferences, and so much more!