Climb through Swaner's ecosystems from the bedrock to the uplands! Our indoor climbing wall is fun for all ages. We supply the harness but ask that you come with closed-toe shoes.
Non-members: $5 for 5 climbs up the wall.
Members: 5 free climbs a day per person.
Pre-registration is suggested.
- Must weigh between 30 – 350 lbs.
- Must be wearing closed-toe shoes.
- Must read and have a yearly waiver signed before climbing.
- Signed by adult participant(s) or signed by parents or guardians for a minor (under 18 years old) participant(s).
- Bare feet, helmets, and other personal equipment are not allowed.
- Remove jewelry or loose clothing and secure hair before climbing.
- Only climb when:
- You’re in a harness applied by the wall host.
- You’re on belay applied by the wall host.
- You’ve been checked/approved to climb by the wall host.
- Do not boulder, lead, trad or aid climb.
- Only use climbing holds as foot or hand holds.
- Do not walk under or over active belays.
- Avoid making contact with the ceiling or hardware at the top of the climb.
- Only two climbers allowed on the wall.
- In the event of two climbers, do not cross ropes, or climb directly above another climber.
Climb at your own risk. Swaner EcoCenter is not responsible for any injuries sustained while climbing.
Location, Hours & Contact
Physical & Mailing Address
1258 Center Drive
Park City, Utah 84098
Wednesday – Sunday, 10 am – 4 pm