Horse and Livestock Photography Contest
Pull out your camera and tripod or simply use your phone, and take pictures to be entered into the Utah 4-H Horse and Livestock Photography Contest! This contest is free to enter and open to all youth and adults! In addition to fun prizes, winning photos will be displayed on the website for a year and will be used to create our 2022 Utah 4-H Horse and Livestock Calendar.
Submissions are currently CLOSED
The Utah 4-H Horse Calendar Photo Contest General Rules
The Utah 4-H Horse Calendar Photo Contest is open to all individuals (youth and adults) who have original photography showcasing anything and everything involving horses. Submission categories are seasonal: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. Winning photos will be used to create the new Utah 4-H Horse Program Calendar to be sold for the 2022 Calendar Year. This calendar will include state-wide 4-H events, horse related tips, and guides for horse care.
Photo Search Entry Procedure:
1. Each individual may submit one (1) photo per category.
2. All submissions must be entered by the closing date (September 10th, 2020). No submissions will be accepted late.
4. Individuals may submit the same photo/variations in all four categories.
Photo Search General Rules:
2. All photography must involve some aspect of the equine industry.
4. The photo file name should consist of the the photographer's last name, first and middle initial, category, and number of submission. For example, John Doe Smith is submitting three (3) photos for the contest in the Spring, Summer and Fall categories. The files should be labeled as follows: SmithJDSpring, SmithJDSummer, and SmithJDFall. Photos not labeled properly will be subject to disqualification.
5. Files must be saved in PDF, JPG, or GIF format. Other formats are not accepted.
6. Failure to meet any of the entry procedures or general rules will disqualify the photo entry. This includes naming the photos appropriately and in the proper format.
If you have any questions please email Jessie Hadfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the official Utah-4H Event App for detailed info on shows, projects, conferences, and so much more!