What is ePREP?
ePREP is an online program brought to you by PREP, the gold standard for strengthening relationships. The skills and strategies presented in ePREP have helped over a million couples around the world.
Over 40% of married couples will divorce, and 31% of married people report being unhappy in their marriages. There is a better way. Couples can learn how to talk without fighting, keep friendship and fun alive, and beat the odds of relationship difficulties.
What is Included in the ePREP Course?
- Improving Your Relationship - confront some things that often go wrong in relationships
- Filters - learn about the 5 filters that may secretly be wreaking havoc in your relationship
- Events, Issues, and Hidden Issues Model - stop arguing about the shallow stuff and get to the heart of conflicts
- Important Conversations - talk more & fight less using the Speaker Listener Technique
- Problem Solving - discover how problem-solving can bring you closer to your partner
- Fun and Friendship - brainstorm your way to more fun and a better friendship
- Putting It All Together - activate what you have learned
Take the ePREP Course!
Are you engaged and planning to get your marriage license in Utah? Then you qualify for a free link to this course!
- Increases in dedication
- Increases in constructive communication
- Increases in levels of trust
- Participants were less likely to break-up with their significant others in both the short and long term
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Reduced alternative monitoring (comparing the current relationship to other potential romantic connections)
- Reduced frequency of psychological aggression
- Reduced frequency of physical aggression