Please carefully review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section below.
Participate in the Master Remote Work Professional Course!
Schedule an appointment with your assigned program coordinator to discuss next steps after course completion.
- Empower rural communities through remote work
- Bring economic diversification to rural areas
- Opportunity to coach and mentor rural citizens
- Grow your skills in community organizing through the ROI Organizer Playbook and hands-on experience
- Plug in to a national remote work network and resources
- Connect remote workers within your community
- Attend summits with ROI affiliates around the nation
- Network with the community of rural and remote workers and build your land grant’s brand equity
- Opportunity to manage digital resources, including web, mobile and social
Pricing: $149/student + $150 per month or $149/student + $1,500 for a flat annual fee, a savings of $300.
This operating fee will begin starting January 1st, 2021 and includes:
- One dashboard to access student information from your region within our CRM/database.
- A Remote Online Initiative co-branded marketing kit
- Program Coordinator trainings
- Canvas TA access/trainings
- Creation of custom Participation Code
- Invoicing/payment processing
- Co-branded certificates will be award to your graduates
- You will need to first decide on a main point-of-contact which will be reffered to as your "program coordinator" or PC for your region. You may have up to 4 program coordinators from your region/state/organization participate in this program.
- Affiliate Program Coordinators are expected to moderate workshops, grade assignments for students in your region, attend monthy PC meetings, meet with students for one-on-one coaching sessions, etc.
- Depending on the number of students enrolling from your region we recommend setting aside X hours per week per X number of students.
- The first step is to take the Master Remote Work Professional Certificate course; this is the best way to understand the program and its offerings. This certification is also required in order to become an affiliate program coordinator.
- After certifying, participants in our course have the option to meet one-on-one virtually with their assigned program cooridnators for a Career Coaching session. This is when you will have the opportunity to schedule a time to meet with your assigned program coordinator to go over the next steps to becoming an affiliate and to answer any remaining questions you have.
- During the scheduled meeting with your assigend program coordinator we will address program implementation in your region (i.e. student intake, payment methods, trainings, marketing materials, co-branding, etc.)