Livestock Producers Series: Operation Success through Drought Mitigation
- Sheep Management and Health Considerations in Drought Conditions: Flock health and concerns and solutions for drought years.
- Insuring Against Drought: Drought conditions have many economic impacts on a farm or ranch operation. This presentation will highlight some insurance and financial management tools to help mitigate these impacts.
- Herd Management: This presentation will educate on depopulation strategies to ensure productivity during drought and beyond.
- When is the drought really over? Managing grazing through and during drought recovery.
- Improving Drought Preparedness Among Utah Cattle Ranchers
- Drought Mitigation for Cow/Calf Producers: Depopulation Strategies