USU Extension Cache County Office
8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
How We Can Help
USU Extension offers expertise and pertinent information specific to the needs of our county
- Utah State University Cache County Extension in the Herald Journal
- Calving First Heifers
- Common Rates Charged by Custom Operators in Utah 2014
- Dryland Safflower Trials 2010
- 4-H Dairy Projects
- Chopping & Storing Quality Corn Silage
- Harvesting Corn Silage by Plant Moisture
- Utah Farmland Assessment Act
- Complete Bio Control
Pressure Canning Lid Testing Days
Our pressure canning testing days will be Monday through Friday of each week. Mondays will be free, Tuesday-Fridays there will be a $5.00 charge (must pay cash or check). No appointment is necessary. Call our office with any questions,435-752-6263.
We have cooking appliances available for renting!
Items for rent are $2.00 per weekday for each.
Water Bath Canner
USU Extension Cache County Contact Information
USU Extension Cache County Events
Select Calendar Date
Select Calendar View