Online Meeting Links
Welcome to our onlink meetings link page. If you have seen one of our events advertised as available online, this is the place to connect to with those meetings. We are excited to continue interacting with you during this time of change. If you missed a meeting, be sure to check out all of the resources available to you linked next to the meeting!
DISCLAIMER: Web based meeting are only as good as the internet. Please join us in being patient with technology.
VOLUNTEER TRAINING SERIES
Connect - Inspire - Succeed. This virtual series will be held Mondays at 7:30 where you can tune in to hear from the county 4-H Program Coordinator as well as other Club Leaders. Each session will offer a Q&A time and will be a great way to connect your club to Box Elder 4-H.
- May 9th, 2022 @ 7:30 PM-Running a Club, Charter + County Summer Activities
- July 11th, 2022 @ 7:30 PM - Thriving During County Fair + All Fair Info
Meeting ID: 861 6030 5785Passcode: 4HRocks
- Sept 12th, 2022 @ 7:30 PM - New Year in 4-H
*Credit for BEJLS is given to those who view/participate in live meetings. Past clinic recordings are available for your education and learning, but will not count as a credit. View archived resources
For full schedule of clinics, including in person events and tag dates visit the official BEJL website.
- May 19th, 2022 at 6:00PM - Livestock Ettiquette Clinic (Passcode: Livestock)
- Feb 8, 2022 at 6:00 PM- Livestock Budget Clinic
- Feb 28, 2022 at 6:00 PM- 4-H Portfolio Clinic