- May - USDA Clarification Regarding Official Animal ID Tags. Cattle Fever Ticks are Spreading Outside the Quarantine Zone in Texas.
- March - Dairy Animal Welfare Audits.
- January - Upcoming Dairy Extension Conference in Brigham City, Utah. Safety of RB 51 Brucellosis Vaccine for Humans Working With it.
- November - Medical Marijuana and Veterinary Medicine - What Might the New Utah Law Mean? What about Cannabinoid Feeds for Dairy Animals?
- September - From the AABP Meeting - Automated Calf Milk Feeding and Cow Milking. Acoustic Pulse Therapy for Bovine Mastitis – Update. More Milk Processors Going out of Business, Producers Suddenly Losing Their Milk Market.
- July - Impersonating a Veterinarian - $4.7 Million Cattle Fraud Scheme. Acoustic Pulse Therapy for Bovine Mastitis.
- May - Conference at Caine Dairy on New Technology in Dairy Farming - June 13, 2018. Early Impressions of and Experiences with Robotic Milking at Utah State’s Caine Dairy.
- March - Empty Antimicrobial Drug Containers Compared with Treatment Records - How Much do they Differ on Dairy Farms?
- January - Freezing and Thawing Bovine Colostrum and Survival (Isolation) of Mycoplasma over Time.
- November - What Consumers Want in Buying Dairy and Other Foods - Mixed Messages. A New PCR for Bovine Respiratory Viruses at the Utah Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory.
- September - Genomics in Dairy Cattle Selection and Mating - the Accelerating Pace of Change. Advances in Dairy Cattle Genomics.
- July - New Information from the National Mastitis Council - Milking Machine and Procedures Specifics, Robotic Milking Issues.
- May - National Mastitis Council Meeting Coming in Boise, ID - Main Session July 20, 2017. Comparison of Bedding Materials for Dairy Calves - is there a “Best Bedding”?
- March - National Mastitis Council Meeting Coming to Boise, ID in July 2017. Chitosan: A Possible Non-antibiotic Treatment for Dairy Cattle Infectious Diseases?
- January - Medication Darts Are Gaining in Popularity - Do They Affect Meat Quality? Are There Risks? Calf Enteric Panel for 5 Calf Diarrhea Pathogens Available at UVDL
- November - Genomic Testing of Bovines - What is the Best Sample and How Should it be Collected?
- September - Should First Lactation Cows be Dried off Differently than Multiparous Cows?
- July - Upcoming Extension Meetings in Utah Regarding the New VFD Rules. New Information from the World Buiatrics Conference: What Dairy Farmers Want in a Diagnostic Test, Dogs That Smell Mastitis Pathogens in Milk.
- May - Repurposing of Drugs - Will This Provide More Effective Antimicrobial Therapy? Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccine Supply - Would a Vaccination and Ring Strategy Work?
- March - Two Changes Coming on Jan. 1, 2017: Tail Docking Ban and the Veterinary Feed Directive. What Will They Mean for Veterinarians and Dairy Producers?
- January - A Change in Necropsy Fees at the Utah Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory. Warming Rooms for Newborn Calves - Should Every Dairy Have Them?
- November - Is Medicated Feed for Livestock Going to be Less Common? What about the Regulatory Burden? How Will Dairy/Food Animal Veterinarians be Affected?
- September - Is Routinely Medicating Cows’ Feet or Bandaging After Treating Lesions Detrimental?
- July - Keypad Dispensing Machines for Medications and Supplies on Farms and in Veterinary Facilities. Calving Area Isolation for Cows Including Adjacent to Large Group Closeup Areas.
- May - Colostrum - New Heat Treatment Data. How Can We Measure Colostral Quality on Farms? Pasteurizing Waste Milk For Calves - Is There Yet Another Reason to Do It?
- March - Meloxicam - Pain Relief in Cows and Calves. Sanitation on Farms - Is Bioluminescence Useful for More Than Testing Milking System Wash?
- January - BVD is Still a Major Bovine Disease, Carried by Some Interesting Fomites as Well. DHIA SCC Data from Every State - How does Utah Compare in SCC?
- November -Teat Dips Containing Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs) Are Being Recalled. What Defines Dairy Cattle or Their Milk or Meat as “GMO” or “Non-GMO”?
- September - Cure Rates for Treatments vs. Bovine Mastitis - Some New Studies. Utah is the Fifth Ranked State in Percentage Growth of Dairy Cow Numbers.
- July - Do Cows Pregnant With Heifer Calves Produce More Milk Than Those Carrying Bulls? Drug Residues in Milk Decrease - 99.98% of Residue Tested Milk Samples Were Negative.
- May - Utah Veterinary Medical Association Canyonlands Veterinary Conference. Calf Hutch Ventilation During the Summer - Including Something We May Not Always Think Of. Antimicrobial Resistance: Global Report on Surveillance 2014.
- March - FDA's New Guidance #213 - What Impact Will It Have?
- January - Utah Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory has a new Clinical Pathologist. Another Look at the Practice of Selective Dry Cow Therapy.
- December - "Top Stories" in Dairy During the Year 2013 - Some Old and Some New. Viruses as a Cause of High SCC in Cows?
- September - USDA Milk Test Results and Other Updates from the AABP Conference. Are We Reaching the Employees that Take Care of Animals on Dairy Farms Like We Think We Are? Dehorning and Use of Anesthesia on Dairy Farms, and Study of a New Analgesic.
- July - Pinkeye - Is it Getting Worse? Is There Yet Another Causative Organism (a Mycoplasma) Involved?
- May - Water Quality Testing for Dairy Cattle Consumption. A Bacteria Gets (Another) Name Change. A Study of Residue Risk for Bob Veal Calves Fed Colostrum from Dry Treated Cows.
- March - Comparison of Three Dry Cow Treatment Products for Intramammary Infection Cures and New Cases. Is There an Ideal Time Range for Culturing Milk of Cows Post-calving for Best Mastitis Detection? UV Light Treatment of Waste Milk for Calves.
- January - Extreme Cold Weather is Resulting in Livestock Losses. Genetic Evaluations of Dairy Animals - Private Industry Will Now Calculate and Provide Them. Is Antibiotic Treatment of Clinical Coliform Mastitis Cost Effective?
- November - Navel Dipping - An Important Factor in Reducing Calf Death Loss. Treatment of Mastitis with Vitamin D.
- September - Drought Year Issues Include Aflatoxin Testing and Nitrate Testing of Feed. New FSIS Testing for More Drugs in Meat of Dairy Cattle.
- July - Heat Treating Colostrum. Colostrum Replacer. WIll the Industry Return to Group Housing of Calves? Can Profitability Be Increased and Methane Reduced? Is Routine Ketosis Therapy Beneficial?
- May - Can the Dairy Industry Live Without "Cleanup" Bull Breading? Could Improved Fertility of each AI Straw Make Cleanup Bulls Less Necessary?
- March - Certification of Organic Milk - Some Room for Impovment Identified. Non-lactating Dairy Cattle are Different than Dry cows According to FDA.
- February - 4 Quarts of Colostrum Fed to Calves Using an Esophageal Feeder if Necessary – Should it be Divided into Two Feedings, or is it Better to Ensure Intake? Utah Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory now Offering BioPRYN® Bovine Pregnancy Test.
- December - FDA Sampling for Dairy Drug Residues on 1800 Farms. Is the EU Export 400,000/ml SCC Standard Really Coming After All? What will it Mean During 2012?
- October - Bovine Pregnancy Test at UVDL, Freezing Syringe Guns Between Uses, Calf Warming Boxes, Solar Power on Dairies, Utah Farms Lead Nation in Computer Access, Rectal Palpation and Early Pregnancy Loss
- July - Long-Term Study of Johne’s Disease Control in Dairy Herds – An Aggressive Test and Culling Program Appears to be Important
- May - Proper and Accepted Means of Calf Euthanasia. SCC Limit Still 750,000/ml. Cattle Rustling May be Increasing in the West
- March - Loss of Livestock Including Dairy Animals to Predators – Is it Increasing?
- January - The Change in Neo-Terramycin (Neomycin/Oxytetracycline) Milk Replacers. 92% of U.S. Dairy Cows Live in 23 States, Including Utah
- December - Are We Running Out of Dairy Cows, and What Does This Mean For Dairy Veterinarians?
- October - Reduction or Elimination of Mycoplasma Mastitis in Utah Dairy Herds, and a Comparison of Strategies Against Mycoplasma
- July - FDA's new draft guidance, "The Judicious Use of Medically Important Antimicrobial Drugs in Food-Producing Animals" - Comment Process and a Summary of the Document
- May - Will the US Legal Limit for SCC in Bulk Tank Milk Effectively Become 400,000/ml?
- March - How Viable is Frozen-thawed, Sex-sorted Bull Semen in Terms of Fertility?
- January - Some New Information Regarding Handling of Diagnostic Milk Samples for Mycoplasma Mastitis
- December - Cold Weather Feeding of Pre-weaned Calves
- October - New Antibiotic Residue Testing Methods and Targeting of Cull Dairy Cows for Residue Testing as Slaughter
- July - Colostrum, Postpartum Flunixin, Lameness, Humidity, Foreign Animal Disease
- June - Senators Comment on Political Issues and Regulations Affecting U.S. Farming
- March - Results of Statewide Surveillance for Mycoplasma Mastitis in Utah
- January - How Much Evidence is There For The Most Effective Treatment For Common Calf Diseases
- December - Colostrum Replacer, Cow Behavior Study, Johne's Organisms in Sand, Reducing Stillbirths
- September - Chronic Wasting Disease
- July - Review of Neospora Caninum in Cattle
- May - Why is Participation in Johne's Disease Testing Program so Low?
- March - Cure Rates of Different Antibiotic Treatments Against Bovine Mastitis
Vol. 30, No. 1 (January 2007) Issue
- The Basics of Distillers Grains in Dairy Cattle Nutrition
- Trends in the Dairy Industry for the Intermountain Region
- Changes in Make Allowances: So What?
Vol. 29, No. 6 (November 2006) Issue
- Understanding Effective Fiber
- Using Records to Monitor Fresh Cow Management
- Bulk Tank Milk Cultures: How Often Should They Be Done and How Are They Best Used?
Vol. 29, No. 5 (September 2006) Issue
- The Art of Sample Collection: Sampling Concentrate Feeds
- Biological Risk Management
- Ethanol Production and Corn Prices: Implications for Dairy Producers
- Utah State University Hires New Extension Veterinarian and Epidemiologist
Vol. 29, No. 4 (July 2006) Issue
- The Art of Sample Collection: Sampling Forages
- Production and Calving Ease of Crossbred Dairy Cows Compared with Pure Holsteins
- Increase Productivity on Your Dairy By Delegating Authority
- Welcome New Extension Veterinarian
Vol. 29, No. 3 (May 2006) Issue
- The Art of Sample Collection: Basic Principles
- Follow-up On A Symptomatic Look at Our Silages (March 2006 issue)
- Can Weather Affect Cows in Utah?
- Neospora Abortion
- Web Site of the Month - Dairy Wage Survey 2006
Vol. 29, No. 2 (March 2006) Issue
- A Symptomatic Look at Our Silages
- Locomotion Scoring of Dairy Cows
- Recent Research of Interest (Estrous and Ovulation; Monensin)
- Dairying: A Place Where Cents Make Dollars
- Web Site of the Month - Intermountain Nutrition Conference Proceedings
Vol. 29, No. 1 (January 2006) Issue
Vol. 28, No. 6 (November 2005) Issue
- A Little Bit of Everything
- Information Concerning Johne's Disease and Human Health
- Web Site of the Month - Writing Job Descriptions On-Line
Vol. 28, No. 5 (September 2005) Issue
- Clean Drinking Water Affects Calves
- Using Performance Appraisals for Conflict Prevention
- Feeding Heifers and Lameness
- Dr. Doug Hammon Accepts New Position
- New Neighbors on the Way?
- Web Site of the Month - CWT Price Calculator
Vol. 28, No. 4 (July 2005) Issue
- Effective Close-up Dry Cow Management
- EPA Air Quality Compliance Agreement -- You Need to Decide
- Voluntary Guidelines for Security of Raw Milk at the Farm
- Update on BSE (Mad Cow Disease)
- IFA Young Producer Program
Vol. 28, No. 3 (May 2005) Issue
- Water: An Essential Nutrient
- Does the “alignment of the stars” suggest an approaching decline in milk prices?
- Dealing With Staph. aureus Mastitis
- UDAF Offers Producer Incentives for Participation in Utah’s Johne’s Disease Program
- Web Site of the Month - Center for Veterinary Medicine Update: FAQ on the Use of Rumensin in Dairy Cattle
- Ronald L. Boman to Retire
- Utah Dairy Among Top Jersey Herds in the Nation
Vol. 28, No. 2 (March 2005) Issue
- Insist on NDF Digestibility as Part of the Forage Analysis
- How Efficient is Your Ration?
- Reducing the Impact of BVD in Dairy Rations
- Web Site of the Month - BVD Control
Vol. 28, No. 1 (January 2005) Issue
Vol. 27, No. 6 (November 2004) Issue
- Relative Feed Value (RFV) vs Relative Feed Quality (RFQ)
- Utah Johne’s Report - June, 2004
- Pasteurization of Waste Milk: Calf Health and Production
- 2002 Survey of Nutrient Management
- Rocky Mountain DHIA Hires New Manager
Vol. 27, No. 5 (September 2004) Issue
- 2004 Corn Supply and a Possible Bargain Buy
- Udder Cleanliness and Somatic Cell Count
- Energy Related Diseases in Dairy Cows
- New USU Extension Veterinarian
- Reduce Ration Phosphorus / Save $$$ / Reduce Land Area for Applying Manure and Reduce Environmental Contamination
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH - Robotic Milkers
Vol. 27, No. 4 (July 2004) Issue
- Did Termination of Federal Order 135 Affect the Prices Received by Utah Dairy Farmers?
- Fresh or Frozen Milk Samples for Cultures
- Draft Guidelines for Emergency Composting of Cattle Mortalities
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH - Programs for Raising Dairy Heifers
Vol. 27, No. 3 (May 2004) Issue
- Can Nutrition Mistakes in Rearing Heifers Affect Subsequent Milk Production?
- Time For A Look “Down-Under”?
- Responsible Drug Use in Cattle
- Utah Dairyman Honored by National Mastitis Council
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH - Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO)
Vol. 27, No. 2 (March 2004) Issue
- Blood Meal No Longer Permitted in Dairy Rations
- DHIA Characteristics Based on Herd Size
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea (BVD)
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH - National Mastitis Council
Vol. 27, No. 1 (January 2004) Issue
Vol. 26, No. 6 (November 2003) Issue
- Announcing the 2003 Utah Dairy Seminars
- 2004 Intermountain Nutrition Conference
- Managing Hispanic (Latino) Workers to Optimize Their Performance
- Utah Department of Agriculture and Food Receives Johne's Grant
- Pasteurized Milk for Calves
- USU Student Receives National Dairy Scholarship
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH - Illini DairyNet
Vol. 26, No. 5 (September 2003) Issue
- Changes in Utah Dairies Between June 2002 and June 2003
- Opportunities for Energy Cost Savings on Dairies
- Warm Weather Health Tips
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH - USU Extension Agribusiness Webpage
Vol. 26, No. 4 (July 2003) Issue
- OPEN HOUSE INVITATION - Central Utah Diagnostic Laboratory
- Notes from the Joint American Dairy Science and Animal Science Association Meetings
- EPA Regulations for CAFO’s Will Not Just Go Away
- Teat End Problems and Their Likely Causes
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH - CWT -- Cooperatives Working Together
- USU Students Participate in North American Intercollegiate Dairy Challenge
Vol. 26, No. 3 (May 2003) Issue
- Cull Cow Sales and Lost Opportunities
- New Forage Analysis = Increased Feed Efficiency Potential
- Phenylbutazone Added to Prohibited List
- Factors Associated With Displaced Abomasum
- Web Site of the Month - Dairy Action
- Changes in Veterinary Extension Assignments
Vol. 26, No. 2 (March 2003) Issue
- Bunker Silage Surface Spoilage
- Managing Labor in Tough Times
- Biosecurity - Protecting Your Farm
- Web Site of the Month - Economic Research Service - USDA
Vol. 26, No. 1 (January 2003) Issue
- Responsibly Meeting Phosphorus Requirements of Dairy Cattle
- High Feed Intake May Be Affecting Your Reproduction
- Stopping Lactation from One Quarter
- A Synopsis of a Recent Study in Connecticut on the Economics of Using rBST
- What’ll You Have to Drink? Lessons Learned at the Grocery Store
- Web Site of the Month - Ag Business and Economics - USU
Vol. 25, No. 6 (November 2002) Issue
- Reducing or Eliminating Displaced Abomasums
- Uniformity of Total Mixed Rations and Its Potential Economic Benefits
- Tail Docking of Dairy Cattle
Vol. 25, No. 5 (September 2002) Issue
- The Farm Executive for the 21st Century
- Bloody Gut / Hemorrhagic Bowel
- Web Site of the Month - Merck Veterinary Manual
Vol. 25, No. 4 (July 2002) Issue
- Don''t Forget Those Dairy Heifers on Pasture
- Composting Cows
- Web Site of the Month - Drought Resources and Information
Vol. 25, No. 3 (May 2002) Issue
- More on Enhanced Calf Growth and Too-High-Quality Alfalfa Hay
- Housing Ventilation and Calf Health
- Legislation You Should Be Watching
- DOPP Round IV
- Web Site of the Month - Federal Milk Marketing Administrator’s Site
Vol. 25, No. 2 (March 2002) Issue
- Normal Biological Growth of Dairy Calves
- Develop and Maintain Proper Pre-Milking Routines
- Milk Product Prices and Hedging Opportunities: Lessons from 2001
Vol. 25, No. 1 (January 2002) Issue
Vol. 24, No. 6 (November 2001) Issue
- Reduce Transition Cow Problems by Maintaining Moderate Body Condition
- Mycoplasma Mastitis in Utah
- Biosecurity for Animal Health
- A Guide to Raising Replacement Heifers
- Dairy Compacts: Lessons Learned from the Northeast Compact
- Roller Coaster Income and Taxes: Some Options to Consider
Vol. 24, No. 5 (September 2001) Issue
- Prevent or Minimize Rumen Acidosis
- Reduce the Risk for Transmission of Enteric Pathogens at Public Venues
- The BTSCC May Cost You Big $$ and Perhaps the Dairy, Too
- What Do Workers Want Most?
- Heifer Replacement Costs and Their Impact on Your Bottom Line
- Web Site of the Month - U.S. Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Labor Affairs
Vol. 24, No. 4 (July 2001) Issue
- Yes, Water is an Essential Nutrient (Especially in the Summer)
- Funding for Johne''s Disease Testing
- Fixed Responses to Multiple Milking Frequencies
- Web Site of the Month - Milk Marketing Education
Vol. 24, No. 3 (May 2001) Issue
- Consistent, But Not Excessive, Growth Rates for Dairy Heifers
- Milk Pricing at the Farm and at the Store: What Students Found
- Protecting Against Foot & Mouth Disease
- Use of Presynchronization Protocol and bST with Ovsynch to Improve Reproduction
- Web Site of the Month - Foot & Mouth Disease
Vol. 24, No. 2 (March 2001) Issue
- Effects of Feeding Spoiled Corn Silage on Intake and Digestibility
- Be Aware of Possible Inspection Problems
- CLA: The Modern Food Chain''s Weak Link
- Web Site of the Month - Commodity Price Quotes
Vol. 24, No. 1 (January 2001)
Vol. 23, No. 6 (November 2000) Issue
- Test day Vacuum Level
- Maintaining Udder Health: How it is done at Utah State University
- Can Mastitis Have an Effect on Reproduction?
Vol. 23, No. 5 (September 2000) Issue
- Can Feed Be Too Good?
- What Image of the Dairy Industry Are You Presenting?
- CORRECTION - Ionophore Toxicity in Baby Calves
- Utah Johne''s Disease Herd Status Program
- Web Site of the Month: Youth and General Public Sites
Vol. 23, No. 4 (July 2000) Issue
- Well Managed Pastures = Superior Heifer Gains
- Variations in Milk Fat Composition: Why do my milk processor and DHIA tests not always agree?
- Ionophore Toxicity in Baby Calves
- Milk Payment Based on "True" Protein: Why was the change made?
- Web Site of the Month: Dairy Profitability Web Pages
Vol. 23, No. 3 (May 2000) Issue
- Feeding Dairy Cows in Times of Low Milk Prices
- Keys to Successful Farming Together and Farm Transfers
- A Proper Milking Routine: The Key to Quality Milk (abstracted from NMC proceedings)
- Milk Production in Utah: Where Do We Stand?
- Web Site of the Month: Western Dairy Management Conference
Vol. 23, No. 2 (March 2000) Issue
- Dairy Cattle Phosphorus Requirements Revisited
- Economic Returns From Using Prostaglandin Protocols
- Milking Procedures
Vol. 23, No. 1 (January 2000) Issue
Vol. 22, No. 6 (November 1999) Issue
- Feeding Dairy Calves to Promote Rumen Development
- Evaluation of Freestalls for Comfort and Productivity
- Human Health Risks on Your Dairy
- Donations Sought for Dairy Project in Peru
- Web Site of the Month: Chicago Mercantile Exchange
Vol. 22, No. 5 (September 1999) Issue
- DOPP in Utah
- Harvesting & Storing Corn Silage for Dairy Cattle
- Using Milk Fat and Protein Percentages to Evaluate Herd Nutrition and Health
- Drugs Prohibited from Extralabel Use in Animals
- Web Site of the Month: Sorted Lists of A.I. Bulls
Vol. 22, No. 4 (July 1999) Issue
- Futures & Options: Want to Know More?
- Milk Prices at the Farm and at the Store: What Gives?
- Excess Dietary Protein in Dairy Rations Can Impair Reproduction
- Veterinary Research Update
- Web Site of the Month: Y2K Sites
Vol. 22, No. 3 (May 1999) Issue
- Milk Marketing Order Reform
- Milk Prices: Is There Hope in the Near Term?
- Preventing Milk Fever and Other Associated Disorders
- Why You Should Give a Second Thought to the Y2K Problem
- Biosecurity, Brucellosis and Johne''s Disease
Vol. 22, No. 2 (March 1999) Issue
- Should You Be Considering Pasture for Dairy Heifers?
- Are You Monitoring Your Peak Milk and Days in Milk at Peak? Part B. Days in Milk at Peak
- Troubleshooting a High SCC
- New Videotape - "The Milking School" (English and Spanish)
- Web Site of the Month - Ag Labor Management
Vol. 22, No. 1 (January 1999) Issue
Vol. 21, No. 6 (November 1998) Issue
- Utah Dairy Extension Specialists Recommendations on the Use of BST
- The Milking School
- Web Site of the Month - Penn State Dairy Cattle Nutrition
Vol. 21, No. 5 (September 1998) Issue
- To Do, or Not To Do, That Is The $$$''s
- Harvesting and Storing Corn Silage for Dairy Cattle
- Beware! - Botulism
Vol. 21, No. 4 (July 1998) Issue
- Reducing Water Pollution from Animal Feeding Operations
- Maintenance of Milking Equipment
- Are You Short-Changing Your Cows By Not Making Water Available?
Vol. 21, No. 3 (May 1998) Issue
- Compliance Plan for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations
- Health Update - Mastitis Research
- Milking Frequency Observations
- Utah Dairy Statistics - January 1998 (herd numbers by county)
Vol. 21, No. 2 (March 1998) Issue
- 1998 Dairy Outlook - Volatile Milk Prices Expected
- Milk Marketing Order Reform
- Relative Feed Value of Alfalfa Hay
- Oxytetracycline Residues in Milk of Cows Treated for Retained Placentas
- Dipyrone Update
- Milk Urea Nitrogen Test (MUN)
Vol. 21, No. 1 (January 1998) Issue
Vol. 20, No. 4 (November 1997) Issue
- Alfalfa Hay Quality / Subclinical Laminitis (Founder)
- Are You Managing for Your Dairy''s Future? Where to Start!
- Feeds, Feeding & Cow Health
Vol. 20, No. 3 (September 1997) Issue
- What Do You Need to Know About Changes in DHIA
- Milk Urea Nitrogen Analysis
- Troubleshooting Reproductive Records to Determine Potential Problems Part II. Analysis of a Case Herd
- Johne''s Disease Alert
Vol. 20, No. 2 (July 1997) Issue
Vol. 20, No. 1 (May 1997) Issue