USU Extension receives grant to help farmers, ranchers, rural communities get mental health resources
Mental Health Resources for Farmers
- When we admit that we are struggling, it means we are normal.
- It is important to have conversations about mental health, even if it’s uncomfortable.
- USU Extension leaders say the goal is to create a network of people in the industry that can help one another.
- Utah will pilot this program and it will be taken to the Western Region of the United States. USU Extension leaders say hopefully, it will eventually be available throughout the nation.
- Courses will be available online, but if anyone needs assistance now, contact Ron Gibson, Utah Farm Bureau President.
County Director/Extension Assistant Professor/FCS Health and Wellness
See Extension Playlist Tips Sign Up