The Utah 4-H Livestock Program is designed for youth with interest in livestock and livestock events. The focus is to provide experiences that help these youth develop leadership, citizenship, self esteem, social skills and to become contributing members of society, as well as becoming better livestock men and women. The 4-H Livestock is an educational, fun, and family-oriented program for those who become involved.
The Tooele County Junior Livestock Show is held annually in conjunction with the Tooele County Fair. 4-H and FFA youth who are registered in their respective livestock projects can show and sell their project animals. The rules for the show and sale are available in the show and sale book below. Registration for the show is online at fairentry.com. On the homepage, click the "find your fair" button at the top. Search for Utah and then Tooele County Livestock Show and Sale. Be sure to register for showmanship or you will not be able to sell your animal. Additional questions should be directed to the 4-H Agricultural Agent, Linden Greenhalgh, at (435)277-2407.
- 2021 Tooele County Jr. Livestock Show Checklist (for reference until new checklist is available)
- 2021 Tooele County Jr. Livestock Show and Sale Book (for reference until the new book is available)
- 2022 Sheep Fitting & Showmanship Demo THS June 13th, 10 am
- 2022 Beef Fitting & Showmanship Demo THS June 27th, 6 pm
- 2022 Swine Fitting & Showmanship Demo THS July 11th, 10 am
- 2022 Goat Fitting & Showmanship Demo THS July 18th, 6 pm
- 2022 Showmanship Showdown at Deseret Peak, July 23