- Users can now include any debts that have deferred payments starting dates such as student loans.
- Revised options comparison quickly compares payoff time and interest savings.
- New payoff chart provides an easier way to compare sequences for total interest savings versus emotional benefits of earlier elimination of some creditors.
- Enhanced detailed calendar shows total payments and has a separate column if contributors to an emergency account are included as part of a debt repayment plan.
- Easier print options for results page which includes options comparison, payoff chart and detailed calendar.
- Basic and expanded spending plans can now be saved and/or printed.