- What if part of my tax refund was put towards debt elimination?
- If I could budget a few additional dollars each month for debt payments how much would it help?
- Could I create an emergency fund account as part of my debt elimination plan?
- What would debt consolidation do for my situation?
- Should I move debt to credit cards with 0% introductory rates?
PowerPay will give you the tools to develop a personalized, self-directed debt elimination plan. Discover how quickly you can become debt free, and how much you can save in interest costs by following your debt reduction plan. Utah State University Extension is pleased to provide this debt management tool without any cost to consumers worldwide. Below are a few exciting features of PowerPay 6.0. Login to the right and start gaining control of your financial future today!
- PowerPay: How soon can I be out of debt?
Eliminate debt faster by making power payments.
- Spending Plan: How much am I spending?
Compare what you spend to that recommended by financial experts.
- PowerSave: How much am I saving?
Project savings using the different PowerSave options.
- Calculators: How can I look at my finances quickly?
Calculate house and transportation costs, emergency savings and more.
- Education Center: How can I learn more?
View PowerPoint presentations, articles and fact sheets about various financial topics.