The Road to Happiness and Meaning
The Road to Happiness and Meaning provides both principles and practices that are related to personal joy and positive well-being while also recognizing that one’s life is good, meaningful, and worthwhile. The curriculum is based on four “keys” for a better journey: searching inward, turning outward, looking upward, and pressing forward. It includes exercises and handouts, packaged in an “Owner’s Manual,” designed to engage individuals.
- Discovering, building, and using your strengths
- Understanding and managing stress and challenges
- Promoting positivity, happiness, and meaning
- Improving personal relationships
Register Below. Please note:
- Each course is facilitated live by USU educators.
- Most courses have multi-sessions (e.g., once per week). Plan to attend all sessions.
- Must live in Utah and be age 18 or older to attend.
- Virtual and In-person Options. (please double check before registering)
- Check back for newly scheduled options.
- Interested in hosting a “private” course for your business or friends? See healthyrelationshipsutah.org/get-involved/host-a-course
Learn more about the courses we teach: