Smart Dating: Avoid Falling for a Jerk or Jerkette
Love doesn't have to be a game of chance! This fun, free, and interactive virtual course teaches singles what to look for in a healthy relationship, and how to identify key markers of an unhealthy relationship. Topics include:
- The 3 Most Important Warning Signs of Difficult Partners
- Key Areas to Get to Know Someone You're Dating
- How to follow your heart without losing your mind
(These courses are for adults 18+)
Register Below. Please note:
- Each course is facilitated live by USU educators.
- Most courses have multi-sessions (e.g., once per week). Plan to attend all sessions.
- Must live in Utah and be age 18 or older to attend.
- Virtual and In-person Options (please double check before registering)
- Check back for newly scheduled options
- Interested in hosting a “private” course for your business or friends? See healthyrelationshipsutah.org/get-involved/host-a-course
When asked what they learned from this course, participants said:
"Very informative! Great Instructor!"
"Ways to better myself to make and maintain healthy relationships."
"How honest and so much information it has, I could relate to a lot of it."
"This course could be applied to all relationships with people at work / dating / family, etc."
"Great materials. Lots of research."
"Information provided in an easily digestible way ..."
"I love this class!"
To learn more about this course by Dr. John Van Epp go to: lovethinks.com
Learn more about the courses we teach: