Where Do I Go to Get Help?

The forest resource professionals who developed this web site are always available to assist you. Please contact us or your local USU extension agent to get started in the right direction. The organizations listed below are also available to provide assistance.

The Utah Farm Bureau is an organization dedicated to assisting Utah landowners in agricultural interests, including forestry. For information, please call 801-233-3000 or visit their home page.

The Utah Division of Forestry, Fire, and State Lands offers technical assistance to private forest landowners. If you are interested in developing a comprehensive forest management plan or a timber sale plan for your land; obtaining information relating to forestry cost-sharing options, forest management, or agroforestry; or need technical assistance inventorying your resources or entering into a timber sale contract, please contact the Division foresters in your area, listed below. Also, you can visit the Division’s web page. If you are interested in applying for assistance from the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) administered by the NRCS, you need to work through your Division forester and your district conservationist.

Division of Forestry, Fire, and State Lands Offices