In the SET Squad After-School Program, young people participate in engaging Science, Engineering, and Technology (SET) activities.
Teen leaders coordinate the six-week programs revolving around cool themes.
Check out recent and upcoming SET Squad programs.
- Island Adventure (March 28; April 4, 11, 18, 2011)
- Robotics (January 24, 31; February 7, 14, 28, 2011)
- Crime Scene Investigation (October 2010/November 2010)
- Astronomy (Sept 2010/Oct 2010)
- Cookin’ Up Science (Dec 2009 - Jan 2010)
- Centaurs, Trolls, and Fairies (Feb/Mar 2010)
- Green Scene (April/May 2010)
For a list of all the activities and directions for doing them at home, go to the SET Squad Activities page.
For more information about joining these programs, contact the 4-H Office.
Explore news items related to this program: November 13, 2009.