2018 Monthly Winners
UWW monthly winners are selected from the pool of volunteers who submitted data for the month.
April - Richard Daly - Johnson Lake - Western Colorado River Watershed
May - Sarah Morgan - Upper Valley and North Creek - Western Colorado River Watershed; Casey Hilburn - Quail Creek, Sand Hollow and Gunlock Reservoirs
June - Andrew Judd - Lake at the Hills
July - Canyon Country Discovery Center team Holly Phillips, Kayla Sullivan and Lauren Isbell - San Juan River and Monticello Lake
August - John Slack - 4 sites on South Fork of the Ogden River and Weber River
September - Steve Tidwell - Red Fleet Reservoir
October - Julie Brugger and Erica Walz - Pine Creek
- Prizes are only awarded for the months of April through October.
- One winner will be selected for each month. No repeat winners during the same calendar
- The winner will be randomly selected from the pool of all volunteers who have successfully
reported a monitoring event for that month.
- Your name will be put into the drawing each time you report a monitoring event during the month. The more you monitor, the more chances you have of winning a prize!
- If you are selected to be a winner, you will be contacted by email or phone after the selection has been made.
- We will also announce the winner on the Utah Water Watch website and social media.