Family and Consumer Science
In Family and Consumer Science (FCS) projects, youth develop skills in areas of Childcare, Financial Literacy, Interior Design, and overall Consumer and Life skills to benefit their lives. These skills include:
- Discovering how children learn and grow cognitively.
- Creating a safe place for children with improved babysitting skills.
- basic principles of personal money management.
- Identify needs and wants related to spending and make informed consumer decisions.
- Elements and principles of design to make a house a home.
Curriculum and Resources
Questions? Contact JoLene Bunnell | (801) 318-4603 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the official Utah-4H Event App for detailed info on shows, projects, conferences, and so much more!