- The Utah 4-H Livestock Program is designed for youth with interest in livestock and
livestock events. The focus is to provide experiences that help these youth develop
leadership, citizenship, self esteem, social skills and to become contributing members
of society, as well as becoming better livestock men and women. The 4-H Livestock is
an educational, fun, and family-oriented program for those who become involved.
- The Tooele County Junior Livestock Show is held annually in conjunction with the Tooele
County Fair. 4-H and FFA youth who are registered in their respective livestock projects
can show and sell 1 or 2 of their project animals. The rules for the show and sale
are available in the show and sale book below. Additional questions should be directed
to the 4-H Agricultural Agent, Linden Greenhalgh, at (435)277-2407.
- 2020 Livestock Show Participant Letter from the Show Committee (May 13, 2020)
- 2020 Livestock Show Update (April 17, 2020)
- 2020 Show Checklist
- Show and Sale Book
- Show Entry Form
- Breeding Sheep Show Entry Form