Sanpete County 4-H
The primary goal of 4-H is to assist youth in developing life skills that help them live productive and satisfying lives. Some important life skills include making decisions, solving problems, relating to others, planning and organizing, communicating with others, leading self and others, and applying science and technology.
GENERAL COMMUNITY CLUB INFORMATION AND RESOURCES - Portfolios/Record Keeping
Jr. Livestock Rule Book
Required Record Keeping
- SCJLA Mission and Policies
- Sanpete County Jr. Livestock Bylaws
- Sanpete County Junior Livestock Annual Member Meeting Minutes 2018
- Meeting Minutes March 2018
- Southeastern Utah Jr Livestock Show Premium Book
- Southeastern Utah Jr Livestock Show Entry Form
Utah Pork Producers Information
2020 Sanpete County 4-H Scholarship Information Coming Soon
High school students in 11th or 12th grade who have an "active status" in the 4-H program can apply for 4-H scholarships that can be used toward their higher education.
Download as Microsoft Word document here.
Download as PDF document here