The Marriage Survival educational curriculum includes a series of lessons that are taught in an interactive way to help couples strengthen their relationships.
This curriculum is designed and intended for professional use.
Marriage Survival Lessons
- Lesson 1 – Committing to Your Relationship
- Lesson 2 – Building Strong Communications
- Lesson 3 – Strengthening Your Relationship
- Lesson 4 – Your Money Relationships
- Lesson 5 – Building Safe and Happy Relationships
- Lesson 6 – Blending Families
You may download the curriculum after taking a brief survey!
Lessons can be taught in a series as or as stand-alone lessons. Each lesson includes an Overview section, as well as a Leader Guide, Multimedia Presentation and Activities.
These resources are included in the curriculum as handouts for your class.
- Date Night Activities
- Additional Resources - Interactive Tools and Games
- Evaluations and Promotional Materials