Ask a Question
1 to 5 of 5 « ‹ › »
- How do I just plain and simple get ride of voles, period?
- Our 6-year old daughter, Rosemarie, was trying to find information on how one can identify the gender of a ladybug. She says that, "I really want to know that." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and Happy Holidays, DeWain Feller
- Something is digging up my bulbs (tulips, daffs, etc.) and eating them. I know I have a squirrel in my yard, but do they eat bulbs? What else would dig things up and eat them?
- We own a cabin in Oakley, Utah, and had a skunk underneath in July of last year. The odor has lingered but we think the skunk may have died or just left because the smell is going away. We want to prevent more from going underneath again. Is there a barrier type wire mesh that we can have installed or do it ourselves around the cabin?
- Who can I contact to identify a spider?