Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?