Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?