Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?