Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?