Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?