Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/