Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?