Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.