Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?