Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?