Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?