Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?