Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- How safe are home canned quick breads?