Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?