Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?