Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?