Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?