Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
Rate This FAQ
Foods kept in the freezer will be safe for years; however, quality starts to decrease for most products in 9-12 months. If foods are left in the freezer for long periods of time they may develop freezer burn or develop undesirable flavors. For the best quality, use frozen items within one year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?