Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I store wheat, sugar, flour or other products purchased in 25 pound bags in a rubbermaid container? I am looking for space efficient ways to store bulk grains and legumes.
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Is it save to eat weevil?
- Can powdered milk have a problem with mold?
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- Information for Canning at High Altitudes.
- how do I store fruits and vegetables?
- What protein content should my stored wheat have?