Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to bottle butter? I went to a class and they said it was "canning butter" yet we didn't process it.
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I would like to find a recipe for canning apple pie filling that is safe for my elevation. I have looked through your web sites to no avail. Please direct me.
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- Can powdered milk have a problem with mold?
- Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
- Where should I put my food storage?
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- Can I use bay leaves or nails in my wheat to protect from insects?
- Are jars that have air bubbles in them after bottling, safe?