Education for Professional Loggers: Forest Road Building and Maintenance
On February 23, 2005 we recorded a number of the speakers at the Forest Road Building and Maintenance conference. Recordings have been combined with PowerPoint slide presentations to give you a chance to view and listen to good-quality copies of the presentations recorded as they were given on those days. Talks are included if we could obtain PowerPoints for them.
Cary Zielinsky, Forest Engineer
Lew Giles, Timber Sale Administrator
Handouts and other related documents:
- What are Forest Water Quality Guidelines?
- Utah's Forest Water Quality Guidlines: A Practical User's Guide for Landowners, Loggers, and Resource Managers
- Utah's Forest Water Quality Guidlines: A Technical Manual for Landowners, Loggers, and Resource Managers
- Utah Forest Facts NR/FF/008 Managing Forests For Water Quality: Streamside Management Zones
- Utah Forest Facts NR/FF/009 Managing Forests For Water Quality: Stream Crossings
- Utah Forest Facts NR/FF/010 Managing Forests For Water Quality: Forest Roads
- Landowner Guide to Building Forest Access Roads