Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I am looking to plant Buffalo grass, which type of Buffalo grass would you recommend for Tooele?
Rate This FAQ
There are several varieties of Buffalograss that will do well in Tooele. I would recommend Texoka, Cody, Bison, Sharps Improved, Legacy (vegetative), 609, or Bowie (seed). For your information, there is also one supplier of Legacy Buffalograss sod in the state. That is Lake Mountain Farms in Sandy. There phone number is (801) 562-9090. Good luck!
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What kind of grass does well in St. George with minimal watering and how/when can we start it from seed?
- Can I use laundry water to water plants and lawn instead of just sending it into the sewer?
- Would Zoysia grass be a good alternative to the bluegrass?
- How deep should perennials, annuals, and lawn be watered?
- I want to revamp my lawn area plant more drought tolerant plants. Is there a way I can adjust my sprinklers to work with my new landscape - without digging the system up or hiring a professional?
- I am going to Hydroseed this weekend and need to know how much to water so that it germinates correctly.
- What causes tomato blossom end rot? How do you treat it?
- How long should I run my sprinklers to irrigate my lawn properly?