Tickets Go On Sale April 18, 2022
Avoid the lines and buy your tickets online!
Thursday& Friday, May 19-20, 4-8 PM
Saturday, May 21, 10 AM-5 PM
- $7 per person for ages 3+
- $35 for families of up to six related members
- $14 per person for multi-day ticket (access May 19 - May 21)
- $70 for family multi-day ticket (access May 19 - May 21)
- Military Family Pass $30 (with valid military ID at the gate)
Daily tickets* include the following activities:
- Unlimited access to entertainment, demonstrations, 4-H and Home Arts exhibit areas, 4-H Adventures play area, animal encounters, and vendors.
- ONE horse ride *
- ONE mini train ride *
*Horse and train rides are included in tickets purchased for children ages 18 years and under. Children MUST be able to ride unassisted; parents are not permitted to walk beside the horses or the train while their children ride.
Proceeds from the Davis Heritage Festival support 4-H programs and the USU Botanical Center. Event will happen rain or shine, and refunds will not be given due to inclement weather. All sales are final. Tickets are valid for the date purchased.