Vendor & Entertainment Applications
The Davis Heritage Festival will be held at the USU Botanical Center in Kaysville August 3-5, 2023. The Davis Heritage Festival is a fundraiser for the USU Botanical Center and the Davis County 4-H Youth Education program. We've had thousands of attendees at our events in the past. This year's festival will feature the Davis County Jr. Livestock Show & Sale, plus much more!
Entertainment applications are still open.
All food and vendor applications have been filled.
Food Vendor Application Information
Online Food Vendor Application Printable Food Vendor Application
We are seeking food vendors to offer dining options during the Davis Heritage Festival. Vendors with experience selling at large events are preferred. Electricity is available. Festival hours are 11 am to 8 pm. The Davis Heritage Festival will be held—rain, heat, or shine—at the USU Botanical Center.
Vendors may leave equipment on site overnight; however, there will be limited security. Utah State University will not be held liable for damaged or stolen equipment. Sales and food items must be ready at opening time each day.
Artisan Vendor Application Information
Online Artisan Agreement Printable Artisan Agreement
We are now accepting applications from local Artisan and Craft vendors.
- First consideration will be given to artisans and crafters that are Davis County residents
- No Re-sale vendors accepted
- All products for sale must be created by a Davis County (or local Utah) resident. Basic supplies purchased to created the final product will be allowed as long as 75% of the final product is crafted by the local artisan.
Entertainment Application Information
Online Entertainment Application Printable Entertainment Application
We are seeking local entertainment to perform during the event. We welcome a variety of acts from local musicians to magicians, dance troops, princesses and more!
- Your proposed act MUST be family-friendly and appropriate for all ages
- DHF will provide 2 speakers, 1 microphone, and Bluetooth capabilities
- We are unable to pay performers
- We HIGHLY recommend including a promotional packet or electronic press kit to help us in the selection process. This might include: letters of recommendation, a listing of public appearances, pictures, audio sample, or video sample. This material can be uploaded to your electronic application or included with the printable application.
Commercial Exhibitor Application Information
Online Commercial Exhibitor Application Printable Commercial Exhibitor Application
We have limited booth space available for local commercial exhibitors. Businesses must be located in Davis County.
- No re-sale items are allowed
- No food or drink samples of any kind may be given out
- All printed materials to be displayed or distributed must be pre-approved by the Davis Heritage Festival Committee