The Utah State University Botanical Center is asked to support many worthwhile charitable causes, events, and requests each year. We make every effort to accommodate these requests. However, due to the number of requests we receive, we are simply unable to accommodate all needs. In order for your organization to be considered, you must comply with the following information.
- Your request for a donation (including reduced or free tickets) must be received by USU Botanical Center at least six (6) weeks prior to the event you are interested in and no earlier than three (3) months prior to the event.
- All donation requests must be submitted online in the form below. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. For organizations with multiple locations, a donation to one is considered a donation to the organization.
- USU Botanical Center will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Requests from religious organizations, political candidates/campaigns, or entities that are not nonprofit organizations will not be considered.
- Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising (third party giving) on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
Due to the volume of requests received, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please. You will be notified by email if your request has been approved four (4) weeks prior to the event.Submit an Online Request