Let's make some slime!
What You Need
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA)
- Borax soap solution (1 cup warm water with 1 tablespoon Borax powder)
- Plastic cups (if possible, with lids)
- Stirring Sticks
- Measuring cups and spoons
For this experiment, it's easiest to just buy the ingredients online:
What You Do
- Put 2 ounces of PVA into a plastic cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Borax solution
- Stir for several minutes until it gets sticky. Or, add a lid to your plastic cup and shake.
- Store slime in a zip-lock bag.
Use the following resources to learn more: