What is the logo design contest?
The logo design contest is a chance for youth ages 5-18 to draw the logo for the annual Bear River Celebration and Free Fishing Day. The winning logo will be printed on this year's t-shirt which will be available at the event.
Who can participate?
All kids in Cache Valley ages 5-18 can participate.
What are the rules?
- Ages 5-18 may participate
- Only use 2 colors (excluding black IF used as an outline)
- Entry must be on 8 ½” x 11” white paper
- Include the words “Bear River Celebration”, “Free Fishing Day”, and the current year (e.g. 2015)
- Design should relate to the Bear River, watersheds, fishing, wildlife, or recreation in the Bear River Watershed
Return your finished logo to:
USU Water Quality Extension
5210 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322
Deadline: the last Friday in April
What can I win?
In 2014, the winner received a season pass for a family of 4 to the Logan Aquatic Center.
How will the logo be used?
The winning logo will be displayed at the event and will also be printed on the current year's Bear River Celebration and Free Fishing Day t-shirt.
Can I look at past entries?
Absolutely! Click HERE to see entries from past years.