Make a Splash
The following materials and links are provided to supplement efforts for teachers involved in the Utah Make A Splash Program as well as other educators providing water/water quality education. If you have any questions or needs pertaining to these, please contact USU Water Quality Extension or Andree' Walker Bravo (email@example.com).
Make A Splash Lesson Plans
The following links will lead you to the lesson plans and activities highlighted in the Make A Splash workshop and contained in the hard copy Make A Splash Manual. Additionally, the Stream Side Science Website below is an interactive version of the manual, providing links to further resources, videos, teaching tips, etc.
- Full Manuals
- Lesson Plans
- Other Helpful Resources
More Resources for Implementing Activities
The following links provide access to equipment and materials, guest speakers, additional reading and background information as well as grant opportunities.
- Equipment, guest speakers and grants
- Equipment and supplies are available for check out in most County Extension offices and various other locations.
- Find guest speakers and/or resource specialists who may be available to present in your classroom or attend a field session with your students (click here for resources in the Bear River Watershed).
- Find access to potential grant opportunities.
- Utah Water Watch - Volunteer water quality monitoring program
- Extension Links
- Water Festival Links